Monday, August 29, 2005


This is Migyur Dorje from Friday. The plan is up in the air. I just got home from the temple (yes, I worked at the hospital today too!) after a long tsog (prayer and practice) for those in the path of the hurricaine. When I left Norbu and Ani Rene were planning on using Amber's truck to haul water (I was suppose to get an astrology reading tomorrow but it's post poned). Since my reading is being post poned, I am hoping to actually get the stripping done tomorrow. Could work...So, I'll have to leave you in suspense tonight! : ) There are still quite a few folks at the temple tonight, praying to avert harm from the storm heading for landfall. It was truly inspiring to see so many come together this evening (there were at least 15 people there or more, from 9 pm until almost midnight). But as you know if you've been following the blog, the temple is open 24 hours a day, with 24 hour prayer. So this is just a larger than usual group. ; ) Thus, it is there and waiting for you any time, day or night, in good weather or bad. The Stupas are always open, ready to offer their blessings as well! So please do visit if you can, whether in person, or here online! Posted by Picasa

No comments: