Tuesday, August 23, 2005


I'm leaving you today with a photo of the white garden behind the temple. I took this while taking photos for KT. I had been sent to take pictures of areas needing attention (the TLC kind), but when I saw this I had to take a minute and record something of beauty as well. There are many such small gardens tucked away around the temple and the 65 acres of land across from the temple. It is my hope that by sharing the occasional shot of them you might be inspired to come spend some time walking around the Stupas and gardens. They are all here for anyone who wishes to enjoy them. No special knowledge or affiliations required, it is a quiet place near the hectic D.C. Metro area where you can duck away for a while and find some peace. Of course, we on the Stupa Crew found some peace today by taking a "break" and helping KT get her presentation together, but don't worry. We're going to get the bumpa stripped by this weekend! Posted by Picasa

No comments: