Thursday, October 13, 2005

October 13th...more technical trouble...

Well, if it isn't the sprayer, or tools missing, it's a non-functioning bloggerbot. There seems to be a problem with my computer connection to the internet...or with the server for the photo hosting. In any case, I can't post a photo tonight. Oh well, no huge loss as I worked today.

The plan remains to move forward with the power washing tomorrow, and whatever else I can tidy up for the painting Saturday! That's out at the Stupa Park by the way...

Given that there are times when it is best to cut the losses, I'm going to end this post with the usual invitation.

Here in Poolesville, Maryland we have many traditional Buddhist Stupas. They are located on our 65 acres of land (we have more, but I don't know exact figures). We have a Stupa right next to the parking lot, for those looking for a windshield view, or a Stupa Park located in a remote area accessible by walking paths. They all bring benefit to anyone that encounters them, from insects to human beings. You can gather blessings merely by seeing them (even here, on this blog!). So do take the time for a visit!

No comments: