Wednesday, October 19, 2005


Here's a shot of the two I worked on this afternoon. The closest one has one coat, the one more distant has two coats. You can see we clearly need to plan for at least two coats of the gold. The primer is fine with just the one coat, but the gold is so thin and runny there's just no way to apply it thicker. I had a conversation with Lisa (she was working, but she can't get away!) trying to decide if it was worth getting a new nozzle for the sprayer and trying that. However, with all the drips and pools of paint, I think spraying might just create more of a mess. Plus, a few folks approached me after the teaching tonight to let me know they'll be out to help with the painting. So we'll have the hands to go over these Stupas with brushes. We'll see how it goes... Posted by Picasa

No comments: