Wednesday, October 05, 2005


Not a lot of progress today...alas. At least not the kind you can see! We brainstormed a while about options, and Lisa had the idea that I might be able to work on the NYD Stupa tomorrow...what a great idea! It's small enough I could work on it alone, and no need to haul water. That way I can be productive while waiting for the other pieces to fall into place. If I find someone willing to get dirty, maybe it'll go even faster! If not, you can trust I'll be out there doing what I can!

As always, all the efforts you see on these pages are devoted to keeping these precious sources of blessing in the world. They are here for you, whoever you are...you don't have to be Buddhist, or spiritual, or even be impressed. ; ) Come on out and see them for yourself! Posted by Picasa

No comments: