Thursday, December 29, 2005


Molly ended up with a tour of all the Stupas! Here's the gang at the Enlightenment Stupa by the parking lot, taking her for one last round of circumambulations before everyone headed out. Evening had fallen, and mercifully I did pull out my tripod. The earlier photos were wicked poor (those point and shoots are designed that way for a reason!). I'm still learning my way around this new camera, trying to work in manual exposure mode to learn how to meter. I'm not doing too well right now, but as with everything else, I'm learning from my errors. One thing I've learned is that until I get better at this, a few bracketed shots isn't a bad idea! ; ) For now, I'll leave you with a view of the Stupa at dusk. The Stupas are a source of amazing blessings, for all who encounter them, Buddhist or not. So please do come see them for yourselves!  Posted by Picasa

No comments: