Friday, June 24, 2005


KT met Gretchen this morning (she wanted to see the brocade warehouse, and I wanted to be here to work on the Stupas). What KT didn't realize, evidently, is that we couldn't do much without the mortar she was picking up from Gretchen! : ) So we ended up sitting around being silly...no...we were actually planning things like fund raisers and out reach with Ani Rene. Well, there was some goofing around involved, but it was a really beneficial series of conversations.

As a side note, I've noticed that Norbu has adopted flip flops for his summer gear. He wears them all the time (other than when he enters the prayer or Dharma rooms, when he removes them). Even on the Stupa! I also noticed David Parker was wearing flip flops yesterday as well, very similar in style to Norbu's. I was forced (by my own carelessness), to wear my flip flops today as well. I had an early prayer shift (I wear the flip flops in the summer when I have my robes on) and forgot to pack my work boots. In the end, I scrambled up and down the scaffolding, up and around the bumpa, in my flip flops, and now must say I agree with Norbu, they work just fine! Posted by Hello

No comments: