Thursday, June 23, 2005


As I circumambulated the Stupa before going inside for the teaching, I saw this garden (I'm going to say red, for the west, but I could be wrong..) The crystal caught my eye, and I decided to share it with you. This is a glimpse of the kinds of surprises you'll find throughout our land here (we have over 65 acres). Every location of these crystals was specified by our Lama, Jetsunma Ahkon Lhamo.

So here it is, the invitation! Please do come out and see this sacred space for yourself! There is so much here, and all of it lovingly offered by our teacher and all her students, so that any being needing a place where they can find peace, some relief from the constant stress of life in the D.C. Metro area (or any area), will have a place to go. All you see here on these pages is offered with that intention, that every being may find a place of refuge...If you can't make it to Poolesville, I'll do my best to share with you this amazing experience, and offer you the opportunity to participate in this way!

Gretchen is picking up mortar tomorrow, and KT has volunteered to meet her at the brocade warehouse (sorry, I won't get pics of that place this time...) so I can stay at the temple and get to work! I'll share what progress we make tomorrow! Posted by Hello

No comments: