Saturday, September 17, 2005


So, just as in this photo, the Stupa and Katrina relief have joined forces! Norbu reports he's begun actually going through New Orleans and gotten dogs out!! How cool is that? For myself, I'll be getting in a vehicle tomorrow (either this large yellow one or the Expedition also rented) and heading down to Alabama, a place called Bayou La Batre. I'll do my best to post from the road...I always have my trusty cell phone in a pinch! For everyone still in the Poolesville area though, please do come out to KPC Maryland! The Stupas are here for you in all their beauty (don't worry, we WILL get back to working on them soon), folks circumambulating them every day. In addition, we're soon to be drowning in donations that need sorting, labeling, organizing, if you want to do some hands on work for Katrina Victims we can hook you up! You don't have to work if you come out though...the temple and lands, Stupas and gardens, are open to all, no strings attached! Keep us in your prayers as we venture down to the Gulf Coast this week! Posted by Picasa

No comments: