Monday, March 13, 2006


Ok So Hi Everyone after about a year of letting Ani Sonam do all the posting of pictures and telling the Story I have return for a little moment on the soap box. Still I haven't taken any english written classses so bare with on this whole proper english thing for me it is similar to being "P.C." I just don't happen often!! Anyways I think one has to post this from the end to the beginning so you'll see all of it in order, And in which case this little paragraph, when you got to it is probably making me seem really really weird! oh well ;} Here you can see Beth cleaning up, We may be finishing with this sight but this actually is happening every other minute. To keep the screens clear and undamaged they have to clean in between every print, the printers had to move from the sun because the paint dries soo fast.

No comments: