Friday, June 16, 2006


The day ended in a way that brought back memories...later than we hoped, with lots of equipment to put away! : ) To add to that, Lisa noticed one of my tires was flat! Not to worry though, as is well. I have a full size spare, so I can get through my weekend working at the hospital (ugh), and Lisa has already set aside her tools for the weekend (she'll be out there keeping it all going while I take my turn earning a living).

Our goal is to get all the Stupas ready for Lama visits! His Holiness Penor Rinpoche, the very head of our Lineage of Tibetan Buddhism, is coming to visit KPC Maryland in August! As most of the Stupa crew is headed to New York for retreat for at least part of July, that doesn't leave us much time!

Of course, there's not need to wait until then to come enjoy these magnificent structures! They're blessings are always available to you! Posted by Picasa

No comments: