Monday, November 21, 2005


These are the glues Mom gave me. No idea how they'll work...but what else is new! The one in the center will theoretically stop the brocade from fraying at the edges once cut.

So, what work gets done tomorrow depends totally on the weather. If it rains, I'll go out and hose down the Enlightenment Stupa for Wednesday (that white shows dirt!). If not, I'll work on this brocade business. I'll need to pick up a good pair of scissors (all mine are used for every manner of thing...). Help would be great (not crazy about climbing around the Long Life Stupa alone), but I'll manage regardless. So though I wasn't able to work "on the Stupa" today, progress was made. The acrylic piece is now ready to be placed, brocades are purchased and in our possession, and I have a plan for how to work this out (sort of). : )

If you have a chance, mark your calendars for Wednesday! It's a 10 Million Day, Lha Bab Duchen, where beneficial or virtuous activity is multiplied many times (so is non-virtue, by the way, so be careful..). It would be a fantastic day to visit the Stupas! Posted by Picasa

No comments: