Monday, May 30, 2005


Ani Sherab was caught up finishing some work at her sister's house, so she was running late today. We did get out to Migyur Dorje to talk about artwork and how to care for it, but it was raining, and I didn't have my trusty PVC rainsuite with me, so I didn't venture out of the car...Before she arrived I decided to focus on the shed. We'd left it in pretty rough shape after the sandblasting ended (no one had the energy to keep things neat) and I wanted to get it together before we left if possible. So Sherab's hold up ended up my opportunity! Here's a glance at how we left it...We do share this shed with others who mow the lawn, build structures and repair things for the temple, so it was important to me to get our stuff out of their way... Posted by Hello

No comments: