Monday, May 30, 2005

Technical work...

Below is a photo of the Yeshe Tsogyal mantra hanging on my wall. I posted it with my phone, as an experiment. I'm leaving it here for today (the first photo I posted disappeared) to be sure the technology is working itself out. But the great news is you'll get to see glimpses of the trip to New York in real (or almost) time! I'll post occasional photos of what we're up to (I won't interfere with Khenpo's teaching believe me) so you all can see what we're doing up there. : )

So do keep checking in! Forgive the poor resolution of the photos, but what do you want from a free phone? : )

I'll be back here tonight to post what Ani Sherab and I are able to get through today. : ) I'm really glad to be able to keep in touch with all of you while we're in New York! Maybe they'll have internet access and I won't have to use the phone, but in case I do, it's great to know I can. : )

May we never forget those with hopes of us!

No comments: