Monday, May 30, 2005


Just in case you thought I might have just thrown everything onto the lawn... : ). By the time it was over I was happy, I'd organized our equipment, and cleared a path through the shed for the other temple folks. The Stupas are our focus, but there's always a lot of work going on out here, lawns to be cut, repairs to the buildings to be made, airconditioners to be placed...It felt good to get this done before leaving for New York! I'll be posting from the road tomorrow, so if the images are poor, just remember it might be coming from my camera phone. Call me a goof ball (you'd be right), but I just wanted to share this experience with you all as well. We're heading to New York to learn statue filling from Khenpo Norgye. It is an art very similar to filling Stupas, so we're all very excited. More than that, Dawa and Christine from Arizona will be joining us, so there'll be plenty of Stupa stories to pass the time as we travel. Just because we'll be gone don't think there's nothing to do on the Stupas though! Ani Rene and KT at the temple can help you get going if you want to work while we're gone! Or maybe it's a great chance to enjoy them while we won't be making a mess! : ) Tomorrow there will be some photos from the New York Retreat Center, so give us a visit! Posted by Hello

No comments: