Friday, February 10, 2006


I stopped by the temple on my way home to circumambulate the Stupa. Though it was dark, the sky still had some hint of light from the moon, so I grabbed my tripod and went for it. Here's a glance at the result.

As always, I'll end with the invitation to come out and see the temple and Stupas for yourself. They exist for no other reason than to offer blessings, a place of refuge and peace, to all who seek it, whatever your faith.

Though this blog has been devoted primarily to Stupas for almost a year now, I'll be branching out some to share more of the wealth the temple and grounds has to offer this coming year. Much of our Stupa renovation work has been completed (we will ALWAYS have work on the Stupas to do, don't get me wrong!), and we're working on additional projects as well. Not an "instead of" but an "in addition to" opening of the scope of this blog. I do this only to continue to share with you the amazing opportunity rooted right here in suburban Maryland...who would have thought? Come on out and explore it for yourself! Posted by Picasa

No comments: