Wednesday, February 01, 2006


The Empowerment being given by Khenpo last Sunday was for Guru Rinpoche. This is a statue of Guru Rinpoche, found in our Prayer Room at the temple. Though this week I've been involved with my Father's surgery (he's doing well, for all those who've been praying for him) and returning to work, so have been unable to get to the temple. For myself, it usually isn't more than a few days that I'm gone, so the photos and the practices are really helping me through the week. It is my hope that this blog may serve some similar service to others who much more often are unable to make it physically to our doors, or to our pathways into the land.

On the Stupa notes, plans are still in the mill. Philip is hoping to build an altar this weekend, and we're working out the details of the retaining wall. The labor aspect is just a little slow this week while I spend time with my family.

Recall, as always, that the Stupa and temple are available to you 24 hours a day, every day, whether you are Buddhist or not. And, for those of you who, like me this week, can't make it to Poolesville, we'll keep you in touch here! Posted by Picasa

No comments: