Tuesday, February 14, 2006

February 14th...Perception


Looking at the day ahead it is clear I won't have time tonight to update, so I'll get to it now. : )

All the activity of recent weeks has left me with some mundane errands to run, and then I'll be hooking up with James this afternoon to see if we can get in a dump run. I'll give you a view of what we accomplish on another day, but today I've decided to continue with my integration experiment, giving you all a chance to view video from this blog. I'm going to post a link:

VideoPosted by Picasa

And in theory, you should be able to click on it and see a short video from our trip to New York when we received some traditional instruction on statue filling. In this clip Khenpo Norgye discusses why statues and Stupas are important in our practice.

We're continuing to press on with our statue work, and are in the process of developing a better process so we don't end up with so many waiting for so long to be filled.

For now though, I'll leave you with the usual invitation to come on out to Poolesville, Maryland if you can, and check out all the amazing blessings waiting here for you! The Stupas, temple, prayer vigil, all of it are offered to all beings, regardless of your beliefs or practices, and are open to you 24 hours a day, every day. Please do come check us out if you're in the D.C. Metro Area!

No comments: